Friday, September 7, 2007

Time for a little D & M!

I can really appreciate those that manage to blog on a regular basis.  I have great intentions however & will continue to try & post more often. 



The last few days have been really busy with work, going out for dinner, meetings a crop nite & a bear workshop Part 1 (next week I can show you the finished piece).



To top it all off my munchkin was home sick for 5 days.  Hubby kindly took Monday off to look after her & now he's copped it.  Not much fun.  I'm crossing my fingers I'll be OK.  I've planned a day of cardmaking tomorrow & the Stitches & Craft Show saturday so hopefully . . . .



Stephs now back at school & was able to have her buddy over to play.  Her friend loves creative arty stuff so I gave them all the bits & pieces.  Look what they designed!  A "D" (for dad) and a "M" (for Monique)



D_m_7   





Still learning - think this pic is gonna be rather small - but I have to go cook dinner.



Seeya Soon - Corinna



No comments:

Post a Comment