Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Deck the Halls with boughs of Holly Fa La La La, La La La

Phew - hard to know how to punctuate those La's - but I'm sure you get the gist of what I'm singing!



I participated in a Handmade Ornament Swap over at Kerryanne's Blog.  Lucky me!!! I was partnered with a wonderful partner - Linda of Lilly Cottage & her ornament has been sent - she may even receive it today.  I can't show you my creation yet - that would spoil the surprise.



Christmas time is closing in and gifts need to be ready so I'm making a few more:



Here's LA - Actually it's A for Amy & L for Liam (my niece & nephew) - (hopefully their parents don't read my blog).  If they do that's OK they are far from being finished - lots of ideas & not sure how I'm going to embellish yet but will post another pic when done.



La



Steph's got lots of teachers at dancing - so what to give?  I decided making these Bag Tags would be a fab idea.   Against all my Bomber's loyalty, Steph convinced me Sarah (her after school carer) needed a Collingwood (Black & White) Bag Tag.



Bag_tags



So now I've just got the other teacher's presents to organise.  A student of mine that used to be a teacher told me that she has collected an amazing array of Christmas Decorations received from Children she's taught in the past.  Each year she remembers them fondly as their decorations are placed on the tree. 



What's your tip for a great Teacher's gift?  or Kris Kringle for an unknown recipient?  Now the time to share any hints we have only 19 sleeps left!!!!!!



Til next time - happy crafting



Corinna



No comments:

Post a Comment