Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Mojo Monday # 94

I finally got around to completing a Mojo Monday card, however I think I was about a hour too late to enter their contest!  Still I really enjoyed it.


I got to use some of my new toys from the upcoming Spring Mini too!


Here's the sketch


 


Mojo94Sketch


Here's my card:


Mojo-Monday-No-94 


Love Corinna






Ingredients


All SU products used except Cuttlebug Swiss Dots Embossing Folder.


Stamps - Great Friend


Inks - Chocolate Chip, Sahara Sand & Versamark


Cardstock - Whispher White, Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Kraft


Other - the new Scalloped Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Crimper, Heat'n'Stick Powder, Supernova Glitter.



1 comment:

  1. This card is beautiful, I can't wait to play with my new stamps from the upcoming Spring mini... I love the Mojo monday challenge, I think I will join in the fun also.
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete