Sunday, November 29, 2009

OK I've been a really slack blogger! I'm finally back & need to get used to a new typepad dashboard once again.  Hope the photo issue doesn't rear it's ugly head.  Fingers crossed!


Last weekend I participated in the ESAD Cyberstamp - Lots of fun!


I didn't complete all challenges, I still plan to do those I missed, but here's the first challenge:


Color Challenge - Pacific Point, Certainly Celery, Basic Gray & Garden Green - OK so this obviously isn't a card, it's my DD with the Pumpkin her wonderful Daddy made for her.  Looked great with tealights inside at nite.


DSCF0909
 


These colors do make you think of masculine cards don't they?  But I had my new Butterfly Prints Sets to play with & decided to make it more feminine.  I also used my new Butterfly Punch and Circle Scissors.  All these new toys are available from the up-coming Summer Mini Catalogue on December 1st.


Here's a link to the original card in my splitcoast gallery


Back soon with more sneak peeks.


Love Corinna


Edited to add - ugly photo problem is back!!


Aaargh I hate this - might have to try on Hubby's MAC - Be back soon.


Edited again to add Pic of DD & Pumpkin on Hubby's MAC - Great it works - I just need to get my pics off the PC & upload my card




No comments:

Post a Comment