Monday, February 7, 2011

colourQ challenge #70

I was realy hesitant when I saw the colours this week:


  Cqc70


but as I began to play I realise that I LOVE them!  That's the best part about these challenges they make you step out of your comfort zone & you find yourself discovering fab new combos etc.


I really wanted to make a card with Ice-Creams or Chocolate - mmm Strawberry Cream Chocies.  Didn't have anything remotely like it so here's my card for this challenge. 


ColourQ70 front


I'm a sucker for PINK and Birdies so I course I love this card. LOL 


ColourQ70 


Thanks for visiting - have a great day!


Corinna


 


Card Recipe - All Stampin'Up! Unless noted


 


Stamps: Sweet Summer, Happy Together, Life Definitions, Tiny Tags


Inks - Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Cameo Coral,


Cardstock/DSP: Blushing Bride C/stock, Very Vanilla C/Stock, Early Espresso C/Stock, Poppy Parade DSP


Other: Crochet Trim - Victoria, Pinking Hearts Border Punch, Sizzix Square Scallop Die, Brad, Vintage Trinkets, Poppy Parade Ribbon, Clips Assortment, Sponge.


 



2 comments:

  1. This is a superb take on the challenge colors, Corrina! I love everything about this!Thanks for playing the ColourQ challenge again this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! I love the "together" defination with the birds! Thanks for playing at ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete