Thursday, March 24, 2011

A gift of the New Stampin'Up! In-Colors . . . .


LOL I hope I didn't get you too excited. No I've no special news on the new SU In-Colors, I'm actually sharing the gift I prepared for my friend when we celebrated the arrival of the latest set of Colors - yes - way back in September last year!


A cute card using the then new owl punch, a 6x6 stack of the InColor DSP, and a sweet little butterfly embellished box.


Do you want to see what's inside the box? Chocolates? No even better calorie free. . .But I did present them like choccies in little patty papers and the box had a special paper lining, like what you find in all the best boxes of choccies.

I included a length of each of the new ribbons and a sampling of the Antique Brads.


Thanks for stopping by,

Corinna

All Supplies - Stampin'Up! (except Polystyrene ball cut in half to hold brads)




2 comments:

  1. Oh what a gorgeous gift. Such fun! (And, yes, I did get a bit excited that maybe you had a secret to share! LOL.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gift idea! Thanks for the liebster award. It made my day ;-)
    x Renee

    ReplyDelete