Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Just Add Ink Challenge #60



Hi there,

I've made it back here - I've got lots to blog about, but sadly been too busy to sit still long enough to do so. Got a few photos saved & hopefully will get around to sharing them soon.


One of the most exciting recent events is that my friend Nikki is the new design team member for Just Add Ink!! I daresay you've probably already seen her work if you've followed the link from JAI, but if not, in the words of Molly Meldrum - "Do yourself a Favour" and hop over to her Blog

I felt I really should get some stamps inked up to celebrate the first challenge since she join the DT.

This time Just Add Ink have a colour challenge:


So here's my last minute, rushing to meet the deadline creation LOL.

****Edited to Add - Well No deadline not met - it appears the linky list is already closed!!! - thought I had a little more time up my sleeve it's only 11.15pm - nevermind I DO have another Birthday card in my stash which is always handy *****

I've finally used the fabulous Apple Blossoms Stamp Set & made a rather simple birthday card.


Well it's time for bed . . . .Sweet Dreams all


Corinna




Recipe - All items Stampin'Up!


Stamps - Apple Blossoms, Fabulous Phrases


Inks/Cardstocks - Whispher White, Rich Razzleberry, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Jolly Holiday DSP


Other - Word Window Punch, Top Note Die, Twine, Brads


1 comment:

  1. I love the way you used the top note die cut, Corinna. Great work. :-)

    ReplyDelete