Sunday, May 22, 2011

A Happy Ending & JAI 68 - Color Challenge

Way back when entering a JAI challenge with THIS card, I somehow misplaced my Square Lattice Embossing folder.

I searched high & low - was it amongst my scraps? So I sorted and filed all my bits, still no luck. Was it among the DSP - resorted & organised? OK so lets go through all the embellishments, the book case, the catties, anywhere really.


Now keep in mind it went missing back in January!!!!! 4 Months ago!


I desperately wanted to use it to make my swaps for convention, but it was nowhere to be found - Until after Convention of course! I opened a box that contained samples I'd made for a Christmas Fundraiser and there it was!!!! Yay - so excited! So of course I had to use it.


Funny though how we all see things differently - my daughters comment was "I don't really like that - looks like Hospital Crosses" think she means First Aid! LOL




This weeks challenge at Just Add Ink is a colour challenge
During convention I was lucky enough to meet most of the JAI Team - it was really nice to meet them in real life & get to know them a little. They really are a lovely group of ladies.



Anyway on with the challenge - here's my creation:


Thanks for stopping by,

Corinna





Card Recipe:

Stamps: Cat & Bag Stamp (non SU), Oval All, Tiny Tags.

Inks/Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Perfect Plum, Whispher White, Pear Pizazz DSP

Other: Border Punch (non SU), Scallop Oval Punch, Oval Punch, Tiny Tag Punch, Organza Ribbon, Dazzling Diamonds, Blender Pen, Non SU Crystal Pin. Jewels - Rhinestones & Pearls, Square Lattice Embossing Folder, Crystal Effects, Water Colour Paper,

5 comments:

  1. It was lovely to meet you too! You've done an awesome job with the colouring of that super cute image and I love the ruffled ribbon with the little tags. Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining in with us this week. PS: So glad you found your embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely card with a very cute image, and I love your ribbon detail, just lovely. Thanks for your lovely email, it really made my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous card Corinna, love that image! Love all your little embellie details and the ribbon...lovely!

    Your EF story is a tad funny, has happened to me on numerous occasions - so glad you found it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Corinna! I LOVE the Pear Pizzazz handbag, and the tiny tags ..... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image and you've coloured it beautifully Corinna! I must get that ribbon - it looks gorgeous ruffled like that.
    Kim (JAI)

    ReplyDelete